Tuesday 13 September 2011

Back with a Bang! Quite literally. ;/

Sorry for being MIA. Things have been a little crazy over the past week! The sheer amount of work for this month is driving me over the edge. Along with the additional pressures of basic survival, I'm very close to losing all my hair! 
Apart from my life and my little problems, our country hasn't been doing very well either.  Least a dozen people were killed by a bomb blast Wednesday morning (7th September) at the Delhi High Court. Though Prime Minister Manmohan Singh assured the nation that his government would not succumb to terrorism, the blast has raised several concerns about basic security. 
What really pains me is even after the disastrous 26/11 bombings that happened in Bombay in 2010, the government doesn't seem to have taken any measures to tighten the security and vigilance. 
As if this wasn't bad enough, an Earthquake measuring 4.2 on the Richter scale, rocked New Delhi at around 11:30 pm.
Although no destruction of life or property was reported, its pretty scary. Not a good day for the people of India!
Anyway, now that I'm back on the radar, I will be posting regularly. So till then, 
Smile, cause it doesn't cost a dime
AND
BOOO YOU TERRORISM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment