Thursday 14 July 2011

Writing a blog can be tricky!

So, this is my first time blogging. As you have probably noticed, I'm completely and utterly clueless. However since I have plenty of free time on my hands, I plan to blog it down!
Here is a list of things I plan to do over the holiday.
1. Paint. Since I was a child, I have enjoyed painting a great deal but ever since I moved away from home, I haven't been painting much. It's funny how we never find the time in a day to do what we truly love.
Thus, I have decided to paint more often and make use of all the brushes and tubes of paint lying in my storeroom.
2. Learn Fench. Which I am already in the process of!
3. Write more often. (Hence the blog)
4. Put pictures in the million frames I have lying around.
5. Which reminds me, TAKE MORE PICTURES. Document my life!



These are a couple of really charming decorations I came across. Plan to do things like this all over the house. (Not sure if my mother will think it's a brilliant idea though)
So that is all for today. Need to catch up on some sleep!
Here's a little thought. 
Love thy neighbor - and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier. How can one not love Mae West!
 Au revoir
See you soon. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment